Project Manager Network Management Software Suite
Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is the creator of powerful wide-area wireless networks for the most challenging locations and mission-critical applications. Redline networks are used by Oil & Gas companies to manage onshore and offshore assets, by militaries for secure battlefield communications, by municipalities to remotely monitor infrastructure, and by telecom service providers to deliver premium services. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on Redline to engineer, plan and deliver secure and reliable networks for their M2M, voice, data and video communications needs—in locations that include the deserts of the Middle East, the rainforests of South America, and the frozen Alaskan slopes.
With over 100 employees worldwide, Redline provides a complete range of powerful, versatile and reliable outdoor wireless broadband systems for specialized point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications including backhaul, video surveillance, fixed wireless access, industrial IoT, and deployable and supplemental networks. Redline also provides a full suite of Advanced Services, including cell planning, deployment engineer, resident engineer, program management and wireless network performance audit services.
Redline is looking for you, the experienced Network Management System (NMS) project manager to lead its FlexNet™ product line. You understand the importance of smart NMS tool in streamline device management and improve workflow efficiency. You are hands on project manager that thrive in an ever-changing technology atmosphere, leveraging limited resources and independently juggling many challenges and priorities while working together with software and hardware development teams
In this role, you will collaborate with teams from Engineering, Advanced Services, Marketing and Sales organizations, as well as Product Managers from other verticals. As part of the product management team, you will help develop, deliver and craft the road map and product strategy through business intelligence, market trends, customer inputs and financial analysis. This is a great opportunity to define, manage and launch new innovative wireless management product that exhibit the pace and energy of a fast-growing environment, yet executed within a disciplined product organization. Redline is an ISO company.
- Translate customer and market requirements into concise and clear product definition using business inputs and market analysis
- Help define and communicate a clear product vision and strategy, value proposition, use cases, and product positioning, both internally and externally.
- Make functionality and feature trade-off decisions to ensure timely delivery of products and solutions.
- Ensure Sales, marketing and support teams are trained, and act as technical resource for support, sales and pre-sales teams.
- Research the competition and perform competitive product benchmarking and feature analysis.
- BA/BS degree required, computer science/engineering degree (or equivalent), prior experience in a software engineering role is preferred.
- A minimum of seven years of engineering/production/project management experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities over the last few years
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, owning new products and/or new product functionality from idea to implementation, willingness to do whatever is required to help ensure success.
- Experience in the technology industry (hardware and/or software) or telecommunications industry is a must
- Strong decision-making and multi-tasking skills combined with communication skills are essential
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS product design and delivery is preferred
- Strong understanding of app development iOS and Android
- Familiarity with SNMPv2/3, NetConf, HTTP/s, Telnet/SSH, scripting, NMS, EMS, NBI, CORBA, TM Forum, and/or Cloud
- This role requires a candidate to possess the ability to work effectively as a team player including being a detail-oriented self-starter with good organizational skills.
- The candidate also must be able to work with minimum supervision and can plan, coordinate and facilitate meetings and work groups
Experience with project scheduling (Microsoft Project) and/or PMP certification is a plus.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.